Many creative professionals are looking for royalty free photos for blogs, social media, and graphic design. They want to find the right photos that will enhance their project and help convey their message. But, where can you find legally-safe royalty free photos in the Internet? A number of stock sites are available. You just have to find the one that suits your creative needs and budget.
If you are looking for royalty free photos for blogs, you can visit many websites. However, not all of them full cover specific points that are important for blogging. It is important to use photos on your social media accounts. And, you want to be able to use the same photos on your articles. Not all stock photo sites allow this. What you need is a Custom Digital License.
PixelRockstar – a new stock photo site created by Amos Struck and his Stock Photo Press team – offers Custom Digital License. It features over 4 million high quality photos in its library. You can use these photos on any publication you own, including the supporting materials for it:
- Email campaigns
- Social media posts
Take note that Custom Digital License is Digital Use only. You cannot use them in print and physical products. If you are planning to use the photos for your blogs, this is the license for you. You don’t necessarily need to buy royalty free photos for blogs.
Why should you consider PixelRockstar’s Custom Digital License instead of buying royalty free photos for blogs? You can save a lot more on these amazing photos. The stock photo site’s pricing starts at $9 for 10 images. If you have greater creative needs, you’ll be happy to know that you can get one image for only $0.57 each with the Star Package.
Many members of the creative community have come across certain issues when it comes downloading vectors. That’s why Vectorain was built. Stock photo and vectors expert Amos Struck wants to give back to the creative community by starting the website that gives high quality vectors for free. He wants you to skip the following issues and get on with your projects easily and fast.
- Corrupt, broken and incorrectly exported vectors. Have you ever experienced getting these type of vectors? This can be frustrating, especially when you actually paid for them. At Vectorain, all files are hand-checked for quality so you don’t have to deal with corrupt and broken vectors anymore.
- Undesirable content. Some sites have too many advertisements and pop ups. Others redirect you to sites with malware. At Vectorain, you don’t have to deal with all these. All content are hosted locally, so you will find everything you need without going somewhere else.
- Poor search. Have you ever searched for something in a site but you just couldn’t find it? It can be very frustrating, right? Some websites have poor or non-existent search. They are not organized. Keywords are not tagged, which means you have to manually search through the entire library just to find the right vector. Vectorain has integrated search and categories, so you can easily find what you are looking for.
- Poor quality. Some sites do offer free vectors, but they are of poor quality. Some are badly-designed, too. At Vectorain, all files are originally or sale and are of the highest quality.
- Some vectors in the internet many not be compatible with your vector editing software and that can be a problem, especially if you need to alter and modify them to suit your design. All files at Vectorain are in EPS format, meaning they can work well with any editing application.
If you don’t want to deal with these 5 common issues, you should check out Vectorain. The site offers the highest quality at completely no cost. Visit their website get free vector images.